Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to School Photos

Even though we tend to celebrate "Not Back to School", especially since we never leave school anyway, I love doing photos to represent the passing of time.  This year Miss K did a fantastic job with photos of me and my boys.  We were able to set up an indoor studio in our new basement and do preschool trial run photos with me and my boys and Miss K's girls.  I love how they turned out.  EMan is just a ham, I love him.  CJ didn't want his picture taken and was grouchy, however when Miss K and I were chatting he opened up the "prop" book and started reading and I recognized that as the chance for a real photo.  We simply asked him to look up and smile and it was like working with a completely different kid.  I LOVE that he gets distracted by books.  It's such a fun "problem" to have.  Happy "not" back to school photo day!


No comments:

Post a Comment